World of Warcraft: Then and Now
The Azeroth you once knew is gone forever. Take a look at some of the drastic changes made in preparation for the Cataclysm expansion.
Burning Crusade Classic: все, что вам нужно знать (World of Warcraft)
This Blizzcon we got the official reveal of Burning Crusade Classic. Following the success of Classic WoW’s release in 2019, the game’s first expansion looks to be getting similar treatment. Today we dive into the details of BC Classic: what’s new, what’s changed, and what should we expect?
I stream sometimes https://www.twitch.tv/forcegaming
What is World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic?
BURNING CRUSADE CLASSIC FEATURES
As with any expansion, Burning Crusade Classic brings with it a variety of content for players to explore. Through the launch and over the course of content updates to follow, players will discover:
– New Lands to Explore: Step through the Dark Portal and into Outland.
– Two New Playable Races: Fight for the Horde as the blood elves, seeking a new source of arcane power or join the Alliance as the draenei, exiles from Outland in search of a new home.
– Arenas: Assemble allies and prove your PvP prowess in 2v2, 3v3, or 5v5 combat in Arenas such as the Ring of Trials and the Circle of Blood.
– Flying Mounts: Take flight in the chaotic skies of Netherstorm and soar over fel-touched Shadowmoon Valley with the introduction of flying mounts in Outland.
– Master Challenging Raids and Dungeons: Conquer 5-player dungeons and Heroic dungeons set in the crystalline fortress of Tempest Keep, or raid the haunted halls of 10-player Karazhan as you gear up over time for a climactic confrontation against Kil’jaeden in 25-player Sunwell Plateau.
– Jewelcrafting: Carve gems of power to socket into players’ gear with the Jewelcrafting profession.
– Aldor and Scryer Factions: Choose between the Aldor or Scryer factions in Shattrath and earn their unique rewards
– Create a paladin on the Horde or a shaman on the Alliance.
– Level to 70 and gain new class abilities and more.
Thanks for watching!
What it’s REALLY like to be a World of Warcraft Gamemaster.
thats gay ur gay lol
Steve Jobs on why WoW is dying
The Blizzard Disaster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQgF7Qm5zlw &t=2s
World of Warcraft is dying along with Activision Blizzard.
Subscribe to see the full video.